Sunday, October 16, 2005

I did it... At last. I created a blog. This blog. CEREBRALWASTE. Why? As I often say "WHY NOT?" I am sure the content I lay down here will vary as most do, but I plan to highlight items that I find to be, well shall we say...BRAINFARTS. Those faux pas made by us all at one time or another but mostly those items that are just out of bounds and down right tragic in nature though somewhat humorous as well. Nobody is immune in my eyes. NO ONE. You commit a BrainFart and if it draws my attention CerebralWaste might expose it for all who care to see. If you run across a BRAINFART drop me a line at Skunkcrazy@AOL.com Notice has been served.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent and well done!

Welcome to sleepless nights and the best of luck to you too. I'll add this blog to the BahrainBlogs roll in a few minutes.

October 16, 2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Thank you BlogFather!!!

October 16, 2005 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home