Monday, January 08, 2007

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

I would like to that BuZain from Intuitive Strums for offering and flat out doing the 'Links" section for me. I am humbled by his generous hand. I hope I can finally get the hang of doing it myself as I have more that will be added in short order. (Fingers crossed!)

Buzain's offer was what I had hoped for and it shows the helpfull spirit in the Bahraini blogging world. If I can ever help you BuZain just ask!

So BuZain thank YOU AGAIN very much. May copious amounts of shawarma be blessed upon you!

Thanks again!
~CW~

6 Comments:

Blogger June said...

I'm craving shawarma...

January 08, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger June said...

I'm craving shawarma...

January 08, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

June,

Welcome! Don't be a stranger to this humble blog!

I fully understand! Though I think you have a better chance of finding some in the UK than I do here!

ciao!
~cw~

January 08, 2007 12:37 PM  
Blogger BuZain said...

Most welcome CW. It feels good helping a fellow shawarma lover :)

thanks for your kind words.

January 09, 2007 5:58 AM  
Blogger Tsedek said...

You're sooooo lucky !
I don't even know how to fix a sitemeter to my blog let alone links, hahahaha....
Btw: best shoarma : veal-meat, yammie..
Tse.

January 13, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

tsedek

Thank you for stopping by. You are always welcome here.

BuZain was wonderfull and very kind in helping me. I will never forget it.

Perhpas you should also post a plea for some help like I did. It worked for me. It just might do the same for you as well!

Ciao!
mark

January 13, 2007 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home