Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the gray and white feral cat.....

Regular poster and future CerebralWaste Hotseat Interviewee TOONERS has a great post about feral cats in Bahrain. Click the link above and check it out as well as her blog.

Tooners my heart felt condolences for your loss of Chloe.

There is one tamed feral cat that I know of in Bahrain.. the most famous of all "Naturalized" Bahraini Cats. SHOUFY the Cat. Shoufy was born a wild feral cat on the mean streets of Saudi Arabia. Now she leads a very pampered life in Bahrain. I miss Shoufy. Though I am not sure she misses me. Except for Shoufy's desire to bite into me which she does with great ease I might add. I am sure she misses that! Still in a crazy manner I am sure Shoufy "loves" me in her own cat like way. Someone once said "you don't own a cat.. they own you." I sure believe that!

4 Comments:

Blogger Um Naief said...

thanks for posting this about my post! i adore animals, especially cats. did you find Shoufy the Cat? i'm sure she'll remember you and bite you again when she sees you! ;) cats are good that way... they like to bite the hand that feeds them... hehehehe ;)

May 26, 2006 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dogs have owners; cats have staff.

June 01, 2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Tooners!
I can't take credit for finding Shoufy. Mr.Bob found Shoufy and that story is detailed in Shoufy's first book!

June 02, 2006 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out shoufy.com

May 25, 2008 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home