Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Silly Call from a Silly Girl.............

Future CerebralWaste Hotseat Interviewee SBG gave me a call last night. It was very nice to put a voice to the face of someone who has really given me a big BIG BOOST in honing my writing skills. I would say over the past year we have exchanged 100's of emails between the two of us. SBG has shown wonderful patience in dealing with my ADD filled brain. Thanks to Amira I have turned into a quasi professional writer, having now been published twice in the GDN as a guest columnist. More works are currently under review with the GDN and some other places as well. SBG will deny she did much of anything but I believe in giving credit where credit is due and she deserves the credit! THANKS AGAIN SBG!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As one who has been published, I'm convinced that the more people read, the better they write. Writing skill is first learning the mechanics of writing, then being creative in expressing one's self.

June 20, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Thanks for the extra advice Colonel. Now did you still want me to place that call to Rummy?

June 20, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Thanks CW. You really embarrass me and perhaps even give me more credit than I deserve.
But you know what.. I think I need this ego boost :)
Take care and see you around.

June 21, 2006 6:09 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Don't be embarressed SBG! You deserve the credit and more!

June 25, 2006 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go for it girl . . .a cat

June 30, 2006 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home