Wednesday, May 31, 2006

THINGS ABOUT ME and Points to Ponder....

I believe that the money I make and earn belongs to me. It does not belong to Congress. My MONEY is MY MONEY. Money isn't a Democratic or Republican!

Owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, no matter what the looney left might say. It makes you a smart American. I am proud to say Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns. Yes that is plural.. GUNS!

Being a minority does not mean you are noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything. So get over it and be quick about it.

If you are going to sell me a "Big Mac", "Whopper" or a "BUCKET of Chicken" that is "Finger lickin' Good", for GOD's sake do it in English.

Everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to. Public Schools included.A few of my heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer. Barry Bonds is not one of my heroes.

I don't dislike the rich and I don't pity the poor. I know good people on all ends and levels of the wealth spectrum.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it. Regardless it can fun to watch at times!

Me or my family have never owned a slave, and the last time I checked I didn't wander for forty years in the desert after being tossed out of Egypt. I have never burned any witches in Salem or been persecuted tortured or killed by the Turks and NEWS FLASH neither have you! So sit back and have a nice big cup of SHUT THE F^%K UP!

I want to know exactly which church the Reverend Jesse Jackson and Pat Robinson are ordained and affilated with. Where does their money come from, and why do both seem to be more of the PROBLEM that the solution. Do I hear an AMEN on that one?

Cops have the legal right to pull your ass over if you're breaking the law. Regardless of what color and hue your skin is. If you don't like being pulled over. Don't break the law.

I don't have a problem with my mug of a face being shown on my drivers license. It's common sense. DUH!

I am very proud that "God" is written on each piece of money I carry.

If you are too stupid to know how a ballot works then you shouldn't be voting. PERIOD. END of DISCUSSION. No rational person wants you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years if you can't figure out how to vote.

It takes TWO (2) parents to raise a child. It doesn't take a village .

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Falwell's an Independent Baptist, (moderate Fundamentalist)...Jackson's likely either AME, CME, or National Baptist, but I don't think he's ever pastored a local church.
I never thought being a minister made me a political authority
BTW, common misperception: Pat Roberson is NOT an ordained minister--he's actually a LAWYER!

June 01, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Thanks for the fill in Colonel!

June 02, 2006 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say, "Amen" to most of these. How is it that you know these things things - a few others seem to know these things - I know these things - but so many in the world just seem to be totally clueless!!!

June 04, 2006 4:16 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

beth t

I think you hit the nail on the head... Many in the world are totally clueless. It is that simple!

June 04, 2006 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home