Friday, February 02, 2007

So.. You want a job huh?

Hey you.. Yeah you. The one with your pants half way down your ass. The one with the ring in your nose or lip and the piercing or two in your ears. The one with the haircut that looks like a Beatle on CRACK styled it. And your breath REEKED of cigarett smoke. Every heard of CERTS? You know who you are. You came to me seeking a job, looking only slightly better than someone attending a midnight showing of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". Visible tattoos and all.

You came with an attitude as well, and not even having the decency or common sense of bringing your own pen to fill out an application. I can tell despite your appearance that you have no class or work etchic. How? Just by the way you presented yourself.

Now ask yourself why would I hire you? Even if you would by some slim chance happen to turn out to be a good worker do you honestly think I would want you dealing and talking to MY customers? Let alone the fact having them see you in the flesh? Why should I risk investing my time and money into training you? What is the UPSIDE for me? Is having you on MY payroll going to increase MY company's bottom line? Sorry pal I don't see it.

What I see is someone who doesn't care about himself. You simply are looking for a job to put some $$$ in your pocket with no real concern or feeling about the place your work. So here is some advice. Get a belt and pull your pants up. Comb and style your hair into something presentable. Pull the pierced jewelry out of your nose, eyebrow, lip and ears. Learn to speak with the use of slang and for GOD's sake cover up the tattoos that are visible. You look and act like a classless piece of shit. Now once you have done this, come back and see me and bring your own pen for filling out the job application. Until then might I suggest you find a job making pizza somewhere. Notice I said MAKING pizza. If you showed up on my door DELIVERING one I would probably refuse it. Don't forget some breath mints as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ali Al Saeed said...

amen to that my friend

February 08, 2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Thank Ali! It is a sad state of affairs with some in the current workforce.

February 09, 2007 4:43 AM  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

LOL! Aren't you being a bit hard on the poor boy? This is a real hilarious piece! Keep up the good work CW!

February 20, 2007 4:12 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

A bit to hard SBG?! HA! 10 years ago (sans 3 buldged disks) I would have put my foot up this kids ass and dope slapped him back to his parents basement!

Alas and sadly now I must be more "respectable" in my approach to job applicants.. DAMNIT!

February 20, 2007 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home