Sunday, March 18, 2007

What Pisses Me OFF! Well some of the things...........

Asswipes who improperly use THEM in sentence structure. i.e LOOK AT THEM COWS instead of Look at THOSE cows.

Dipsticks who constantly say "I says" instead of I said.

White Trash that say "I am going to take MY shower" or "I took my shower." Which infers that you only get one. Last time I checked there was no law that states you can only take ONE SHOWER. Many of these people smell worse than many in France. So please, PLEASE.. I beg you take another SHOWER! (Use some SOAP as well!)

People who are surprised that they or the significant other got pregnant and admit they didn't use BIRTH CONTROL. Hello Mc FLY??? Hello?!

Meteorologists who couldn't predict a weather forecast if their LIVES depended on it and still retain their well paying jobs.

Teachers who allow kids to slide year after year through school knowing full well the kids can't read.

Actors who think they know the answers to the worlds problems yet most never made it past HIGH SCHOOL.

Lazy ass F&^KS who toss their cigarette butts out their car window.

Checkout clerks at the grocery store who do nothing more than chit chat with the clerk next to
them.

People who seem intent on pluralizing words that are not plural. i.e. Rite Aids instead of Rite Aid. Paneras instead of Panera

The semi recent idea that I should tip the non English speaking twit at Dunkin Donuts and other places OF THE SAME SORT. Take a look next time your in even a sub shop and don't be surprised to see a "TIP JAR" next to the cash registrar.

Newspapers that constantly report any auto accident with an SUV as the SUV is a living being.

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT JUST FLAT OUT PISSES YOU OFF? IF SO... POST IT!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Them things piss you off?!?!

So ...insignificants!

"Meteorologists who couldn't predict a weather forecast if their LIVES depended on it and still retain their well paying jobs." - come on!

Ugh, I better go give my car its shower then..

March 19, 2007 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "people who make lists"?

March 20, 2007 6:48 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Col

You mean like retired officers from the US Army who keep such detailed and precise records that you would think they still served? Opps! Sorry that might hit a little to close to home!

Yep, I agree people who mike lists PISS ME OFF TOO!! So I must be pissed at MYSELF as well!

March 20, 2007 7:43 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Evil

Thanks for stopping by! You are always welcome here and I do hope you will stop by from time to time or as often as you would like!

ciao!
CW

March 20, 2007 7:44 AM  
Blogger Aladin said...

Everything that Barak Obama says.

March 20, 2007 7:55 PM  
Blogger Barsawad said...

I came across your comment on Ali's blog. I am glad that you do find Yemen attractive and worth visiting. Indeed - IT IS worth visiting.

March 23, 2007 6:04 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Omar

Thanks for stopping by! You are always welcome here.

I do indeed want to visit Yemen. I have since my first trip to Saudi back in the 80's. From the pictures I have seen and from what I have read it is on the list of "MUST VISIT" places in my book.

Btw... How are the shawarma is Yemen?

March 23, 2007 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home