Friday, August 10, 2007

GOOD NEWS for ONCE!!

A few days ago my left knee began to hurt, and I mean hurt.

Being no stranger to pain, this DROVE me TO GET OFF my ass and go to see the doctor. Having had a few surgeries on my body over the years I was CONVINCED I had torn some cartilage in my left knee. The pain and discomfort was the nearly the same as when I tore cartilage in my right knee in 1997. There was some slight swelling as well to further my suspicions.

Well upon finishing examining me my Doc tells he doesn't think I need surgery and that I have just sprained my knee. Rest will solve the problem. So far the Doc has been right. My knee is feeling a little better each day. THANK THE LORD!! Amen!! So mote it be!

What puzzles me is I don't know HOW I SPRAINED my knee. There was no fall, slip or bump to explain the sudden pain. Anyway I am thankful I won't be needing the rest of the summer to rehab a bum knee and special thanks to my PCP Doc who is the BEST. Medicine needs more doctors like him. The only positive thing IF I did need surgery is that at least I have this seasons firewood all taken care of so I wouldn't be behind the 8 ball that way.

ciao!
CW

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear it's all clear for you my friend! Take care and God bless :)

August 11, 2007 9:20 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Thanks SBG!!!!

September 20, 2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Thanks SBG!!!!

September 20, 2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Thanks SBG!!!!

September 20, 2007 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home