Thursday, October 27, 2005

Desert Island Boy aka DIB aka John has a nice post titled There's Always a Seat For You located here: http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/3452396

As usual with John it is an informative and a good read. You can catch the rest of DIB's blog here: Desert Island Boy

The JOKER has a good running thread here covering RELIGION and INCOME, Titled Religion = Income? Joker is another of my daily blog stops as well and is always a good read. Hope I get to meet The Joker one of these days...

Both of these guys above will be listed in the "LINKS" section over on the right of the screen as soon as I figure out how to ^%&&**&%$ do it!!!! So until I figure this out I will post my favorite stops on the www for a few days. If anyone has any suggestions for sites on the web post them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home