Sunday, November 06, 2005

Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith DVD

Whatever you do, do yourself a favor and BUY this DVD. Well worth the $15.00 at Best Buy or Target or order it from Amazon.

I saw this movie twice at the theater over the summer with my good friend "The Colonel" and it is even better on DVD. Now I just need a BIG PLASMA TV to watch it on.... AGAIN...... Hint hint..... Speaking of Plasma TV's anyone have any suggestions on which one to buy? I am getting close to taking the plunge and the DELL 42 inch Plasma seems to be the way I am leaning. BUT, (always a "but" isn't there?) I am leaning towards the DELL based solely on what I have read. The reviews look good and Dell has a good reputation. Sadly there is NO DELL OUTLET store near or around Boston so I can see one first hand. Anyone have one or have seen one??? Or any other suggestions on other Plasma models in the $3000.00 price range? The way my house is set up I need a 42 inch. Yep that is correct.. I NEED one of these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home