Monday, October 31, 2005

BEST JOKE CONTEST presented by CerebralWaste

Ok here is the deal. I was watching the PAT's pound the Bill's last night and I had an idea. They are few and far between sometimes but when I woke up this morning it was still with me so....

Starting November 1st to November 30th CEREBRALWASTE will run a contest giving away for FREE, both SHOUFY THE CAT childrens books from SHOUFY.Com. Postage paid to ANYWHERE in the WORLD. Winner won't pay a dime!

You can email me your submission or post it here on the blog!!!

For those who aren't familiar with Shoufy and her adventures around Bahrain you should check out her website at www.shoufy.com. Great books for kids as well as the website. Check it out!


All I ask is to please keep the jokes quasi clean. Block out any over the top strong language by replacing questionable letters of words with numbers or symbols. Younger eyes to view this site and the Shoufy series of books are for Children though I enjoyed reading them myself. Then I never claimed to be a "real" adult anyway!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids visiting, you say? Well, then, here are a couple jokes for the kiddies, taken from my days in elementary school. I tested them on my kids (who range from 8 to 14), and while they laughed, they looked at me like I had lost something.

What did one burp say to the other burp? -- Let's be stinkers and go out the other end.

How did Captain Hook die? - He forgot and wiped with the wrong hand.

November 07, 2005 6:19 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

AGA

Thanks for dropping by again!!!!!

Joker

Get ready for some SHAWARMA!!!!

November 07, 2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home