Monday, December 05, 2005

Back from Bahrain


Yep... I am back. More about the trip in a couple of days after I recharge myself. Meanwhile enjoy the joke below from my good friend "The Colonel". I loved this joke!

In the Old West, a mom was taking her son to town. Pulling up to the hardware store, the boy started to laugh: "Mom, look at them bow-legged cowboys!" His mother was mortified: "Johnny, I'll have none of that language!" Leaving the dry-goods store, Johnny couldn't help himself, "Look at them bow-legged cowboys!" he laughed. This time his mother warned him: "One more such outburst, and you'll be punshed." As they were packing up some necessities at the seed and feed store, Johnny couldn't help himself: "Look at them bow-legged cowboys." That did it. "Johnny, you won't be allowed to come to town with me for a month, and for every afternoon you're going to have to read Shakespeare." A fate worse than death. When the month was up, Johnny returned to town with his Mom. Looking down the main street, he said: "Mother, what manner of men are these, who wear their pants in parentheses?"

2 Comments:

Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

welcome back ;)

enjoying the cold?

December 06, 2005 8:10 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Silly!!!!

Thanks! Sorry we missed each other on this trip.

After being in lush and plush 80's for close to a month my body and mind are not ready for this Arctic cold and snow that is here. Sadly I am afraid the MRS. will not be very happy if I left again so soon. So I am plotting a more permanent return to Bahrain in the near future. Something along the lines of Amwaj Island project or perhaps the new development at the golf course in Riffa.

I had so much fun this visit and it was good to see everybody. Despite a 3 day hospital stay with a bout of food poisoning.

December 06, 2005 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home