Sunday, October 22, 2006

Toody's of Wakefield..... REBORN!!!!

Last night was a special night for sure. The Wife and I had the most enjoyable and honorable pleasure of attending a private party celebrating the RE-GRAND RE-OPENING of the legendary TOODY'S of WAKEFIELD.

Food and Spirits flowed and a GREAT TIME was had by all. The food was delicious! As a direct result I am still so full right now I feel like Homer Simpson! mmmmm TOODY's..MMMMMMM

Don't tell anybody, but TOODY'S will open for business to the general public on MONDAY the 23 rd of October. The rebirth of the Toody's legend is more than welcome. You can bet your last $$$$ I will be there on MONDAY! I have a year plus of eating to catch up on!

Special thanks to the CANTO Family for including us by extending an invitation to the grand event. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Ciao!

CerebralWaste

PS This BLOG TURNED 1 YEAR OLD YESTERDAY! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, but do they have shawarmas?

October 23, 2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

I only wish Colonel... I only wish!

October 23, 2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Um Naief said...

maybe you should open a shwarma shop!

October 29, 2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Problem with ME owning a SHAWARMA SHOP is I would eat all the potential profits!

October 31, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

October 31, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Thanks SBG!

November 30, 2006 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home