Thursday, August 24, 2006

MARK FALZONE WHERE ARE YOU?

A couple of years ago I placed a call to my STATE Representative, MARK FALZONE at his State House office. After about 3 transfers I was finally connected to his office. It was an daunting task let me tell you. Once I was finally connected I explained the issue to the woman taking the call and dutifully stated I wanted to speak to Falzone himself on the issue. I was assured he would get back with me... He never did.

I called back on two occasions over the next month wanting to discuss the issue. He was never available. Each time I left my number and asked for a return call. Never did Falzone return my call.

A few months later I ran into Falzone's father at the local Post Office in town. I asked his father to have Mark call me. I gave his father my number and was told he will be in touch with you. He never called.

It is important to note I do not know Mr. Falzone. Nor had I ever called his office before and I haven't since then.

Last month I was invited to attended a "Meet and Greet" with a man who is running against Falzone in the upcoming election. There I discovered a whole plethora of people in Falzone's district who have had similar incidents as mine. Time and time again people echoed exactly the same thing. He doesn't call people back. Notwithstanding the fact that Falzone is one the wrong side of two very important issues on the local and State level, the constant theme I heard time and time again was he does not return calls. Let alone the basic fact that he doesn't have a local Constituent Service office in town either.

For a Democracy to function it must have the participation by its citizens and interface with our elected Congressmen and Women. This is paramount for a Democracy. Unless of course your Mark Falzone. Continuants be damned. They simply are not worth calling back. And I am not alone it seems.

So Mark if your reading this it is too late to earn my vote. You lost it a few years ago. My support will be going to SEAN GRANT Sean Grant for State Representative in his bid to occupy your seat on Beacon Hill.

Today, regular CerebralWaste poster, Commanding Officer and good friend "THE COLONEL" has phoned Falzone's office on an issue he needs some help with. 100-1 odds he doesn't hear back from him either. Anyone want a piece of that action?

This whole experience gives new meaning to the ancient Chinese proverb." What is the sound of one hand clapping?" When the phone don't ring you know it is Mark Falzone.

UPDATE 8-29-06
"The COLONEL" informs me that he has NOT HEARD from Falzone or his Office yet. It has been 5 days since THE COLONEL placed a call and an email to Falzone's office. JUST an FYI update. Meanwhile the campaign sign I placed at the begining of my street for SEAN GRANT has gone missing. I replaced it today with a new one. Now I wonder just who would take the sign? Political Dirty Tricks? Perhaps? I don't know but it is disturbing to say the least. That sign might be a threat! Thanks ~CW~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's Mark Falzone? Maybe we should issue a missing person's report? I realize my call wasn't a dire matter, but someone could've responded to my call & email.

August 31, 2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Unlike yourself DIB I don't vote a straight "Party Line" ballot! I look at each person running for office and make my choice based on those facts!

Falzone blew it when he didn't return my call. He doesn't have that many constituents that he can't call people back or at least have someone from his office call me.

BTW He still hasn't called THE COLONEL concerning the issue he called Falzone office about.

September 13, 2006 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have called Mr. Falzone several times. He has never returned any of these calls. Although I'm a registered democrat, I'll be voting for Donald Wong.

September 23, 2010 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home