Monday, July 24, 2006


New Greenhouse Up and Running!

I am proud to announce the acquisition AND INSTALLATION of Greenhouse #2. This new growing forum will allow me to fully and further expand the business as I need too.

After careful research I determined that I wanted a Sunglo Greenhouse. In my opinion, Sunglo has by far the best value for the money and I choose "The Expert" model. The greenhouse has been installed and the first cuttings have taken root and been sold. Within a year I expect to nearly double the number of plants grown and rooted to well over 9000. Not bad for a one man show!

It is so enjoyable getting up early in the morning and heading out to the greenhouse and checking my babies. Even more enjoyable when those babies are turned into to cold hard CASH!

So when I am not answering customer based emails or otherwise surfing the web, you can almost bet I am out working in my over grown "Club House" as my wife calls it. I agree. The big difference is this "CLUB HOUSE" is a CASH machine. Of course I have piped in Cable TV and a small FRIDGE stocked with my favorite amber colored beverages.

One of the biggest in terms of numbers that I propagate are Bouganvilliea. The parent plants just happen to be from Bahrain. Now if only I could propagate SHAWARMA!!! MMMM SHAWARMA. MMMMM

7 Comments:

Blogger miss lady bug said...

what is shawarma? i've never heard of such a thing until recently, but haven't been able to figure out what it is by contextual evidence. i'm assuming it's something edible, but i have no idea what sort of something.

July 25, 2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Um Naief said...

the greenhouse looks great.

July 26, 2006 1:10 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

mae mae

This link will help you understand shawarma! http://www.gomideast.com/articles/shw1.htm

Shawarma is perhpas the ULTIMATE comfort FOOD.

Tooners!

THANKS! I will try to get an updated photo in the next few days.

July 26, 2006 6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also it has been officially blessed!
Next comes the TV, sound system, and mini fridge.
You could grow chickpeas and make your own fallaffel (sp) which is almost as good as a shwarma.

July 28, 2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

And right after you "Blessed" the greenhouse thing began to truely grow out of control!

THANKS!

July 28, 2006 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice greenhouse! I suppose that I will have to live vicariously through you for a while yet. My orange and gratefruit trees are enjoying their 5 months outdoors in the sunshine, but it won't be long before they need to come back indoors.

August 18, 2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

aga

Thanks for stopping by!

I must admit the greenhouse is SWEET! It was a mjor investment but already it is starting to pay off and that was the plan. Now I can grow an orange tree myself. Something I have always wanted!

August 18, 2006 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home