Thursday, December 08, 2005

Can someone PLEASE explain to me

that why in 26 days of looking around the Island(s) that I could not find ONE SINGLE copy of any movie on dvd/VHS/Beta by movie genius MEL BROOKS? What gives? I just wanted to sit back, crack a beer and watch HISTORY OF THE WORLD PART 1 but it seems Mel Brooks does not exsit in Bahrain. All inquires regarding Mr.Brooks received blank looks from everyone who was asked. This is a head scratcher for sure.....

Does anyone have ANY IDEA on where a guy can locate some Mel Brooks films in Bahrain??????

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I friend of mine just purchased Blazing Saddles and The History of the World from a dvd shop that's going out of business in Adliya. There are couple of shops here that carry his work.

December 20, 2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Thanks for the update. I can't tell you how many places I looked for Mel Brooks. I will redouble my efforts!

Please stop by my blog again!

December 20, 2005 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home