Saturday, February 25, 2006

Mahmood Needs some Help.......

Bahraini Blogfather, Mahmood Al Yousif needs some help. I will not attempt to explain what he needs as my technical knowledge on the subject is close to nil. Hells bells I can't even figure out how to add links for this blog. Come to think of it I need some help with that myself!

Anyway here is a excerpt from Mahmood's blog detailing what he needs. If anyone out there can lend him hand please do.

Mahmood: "In the mean time, I need someone who knows MySQL to help write some simple php/mysql code to extract data from the Xaraya database and inject it appropriately into the Wordpress database. If you can offer your help in achieving this, please let me know."

You can read his full post on the subject here: http://mahmood.tv/wp/?p=4

Even if you can't help with this problem you owe it to yourself to at least pay a visit to his blog and make it a regular stop while you surf. You will not be disappointed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your support, again, Mark. much apprecaited!

February 27, 2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home