Monday, March 06, 2006

What Sets YOU off fellow RAGEAHOLICS? WELL? What is it?

I have often said, believed and practiced the mantra that it is the small things in life that push us over the edge. The house burns down... We hitch up our collective pants and rebuild. Your wife is diagnosed with a life threatening Brain Tumors... No problem the fine surgeons at Mass General will take care of those buggers and all will be well. Your rear ended by an fucking illegal alien who has no INSUARANCE and TOTALS your brand new TRUCK.. No problem... Your insurance sends you a check for a new one. Your bank screws up and loses a $10,000 deposit causing you to bounce checks all over town. NO biggie. It will all be sorted out... Don't worry be happy!

These things we as people see to be able to overcome with astonishing ease. Why is it many of us (or at least ME!) a ready to blow a head casket at the small things. Such as that FUCKING bag of POTATOE CHIPS that is a REAL serious BITCH to open. Or the asswipes at the market who never have the items that are in the WEEKLY ad? Or the extra shamarmy twit at the doctors office who's first question to you isn't "Hi How are you today?" but rather in the extra shrill overweight bee bonnet 3rd Grade librarian tone of.. "Insurance card please" Or the fact we are now needing an interpreter for your local 7-11 and a lesson to the guy on how to make change for a Twenty dollar bill when you pumped $10.00 in gas? Or those damn garbage men who can not seem to GENTLY set your garbage cans down. Rather they seem hell bent on treating your $9.99 trash can like.... Well, TRASH!!!!

Are you feeling my pain yet? (pun intended!)

Perhaps it is because the major incidents are just that. Major incidents. And on some sub concise level we recognize for the most part they are out of our collective control. Thus allowing us to cope. Someone get me a beer..PLEASE!!!!!

Still the small things that go wrong in life seem to leave the lasting impression on many and make me wonder should I be looking for the local RAGEAHOLICS meeting? Or are there others out there that feel the same way that I do? I know there are. I know people out there feel the same way I do. Question is do they(ie YOU) have the stones to say it? Does AMH have a RAGEAHOLIC Group?

Well what in the bloody hell are you waiting for damn it? Give me your answer? NOW!!

I want to know just what sets you off. Man, woman and child. Here is you chance to find out once and for all are our emotions similar when it comes to dealing with major issues and are we the same with the truly petty bullshit things that happen. You know the ones.. The stressful issues, things and situations that make you want to joke the living shit out of some asshole who desperately needs it...

Come on... OPEN UP your soul to CerebralWaste... My couch is your couch but don't you dare touch my remote!

Special thanks to BahrainiRants for inspiring me to RANT! It really pisses me off in a big kind of way he doesn't post on his blog more often... He must have a girlfriend or something sucking up all his time and not minding and tending to his blog on a semi weekly basis at least. BTW BR.. Where in the hell is the next installment of that awesome story you posted LAST YEAR?? HUH??? Don't make me get on a plane and fly to Bahrain... Don't do it! Now get cracking or there will be no REDSOX tickets for you this summer!

7 Comments:

Blogger keda said...

oh yeah i for one love agood rant! and crisp packets have often pushed me over the edge too although the worst for me is plastic wrap on dvds or cd coz the stupid fucking pull thing ndever fucking does what its supposed too and ii always have to use my teeth. anyway i do a lot more ranting on my homepage especially about being stiffed for money and hospitals.

March 10, 2006 12:29 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

O yeah CD/DVD wrappers are a real BITCH to deal with! GOOD ONE!! BRAVO!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

March 10, 2006 4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to go to Panera and chill.

March 11, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Now Colonel what in the WORLD would make you think that?? HUH???????????????????

March 11, 2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger Um Naief said...

Scary thing is... I can relate to this and to you. I wonder what your blood pressure is? Have you had it checked? :)

Agool, calm down or you're gonna pop a gasket!

One drama queen to another (yes, YOU), life is too short... and by the way, you know I'm right about many of the topics I hit on over on SBG's blog... as were you. Let's just agree to disagree... shall we?

March 19, 2006 1:54 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Agree to disagree with someone who doesn't like SHAWARMA???? Good LORD what is the world coming too??? Do you realize what you are asking? This fact could make my blood pressure SOAR to new hights. I really need to hurry up and buy that condo at Amwaj........ sigh...

BTW my blood pressure if fine so I suppose I can let you off the hook in the spririt of mutual cooperation but DAMNIT GIRL start eating the good stuff will you!!???

ciao!
CW

March 19, 2006 4:08 AM  
Blogger Um Naief said...

Well.... I've tried the Indian schwarma at Schwarma Xpress and it was actually pretty tasty.... but it left a grease film on the roof of my mouth! yuk! There's a shop right around the corner from us (View Corner or the place next door) and they have good schwarma.... my hubby is a schwarma eatin' maniac.... does that count?! :)

Anyway... I'm glad you see things my way ;) .... let's be friends... from one Yank to another.... !

March 20, 2006 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home