Sunday, April 09, 2006

CW Interviews AN ILLEGAL ALIEN IN MASSACHUSETTS Part 3

Part 3 of course picks up where part 2 left off. I hope you enjoy this last installment.

CW: So you want to bring more or you family/friends to the US in an illegal manner? To live and work illegally in the US?

Pedro: Si...

CW: Do you have any regard for the laws of the United States?

Pedro: Si I do senor.

ed note: At this point the futility of asking "Pedro" most questions is quite evident. So I decide to move the questions down a bit, and try to get Pedro to answer some tough ones. It is a "Fish or Cut bait" time......

CW: What do you want from America?

Pedro: I want to work and make money?

CW: And that is what you are doing is it not?

Pedro: I want to make more money?

CW: How?

Pedro: However I can. I need money....

CW: Do you want to stay here?

Pedro: I might senor. America has been good to me.

CW: Do you understand why many if not most Americans are concerned about people like you, illegals, in the US?

Pedro: No senor we just want to work and make money. We not cause problems.

CW But your brother and cousin wasn't it had been driving with no insurance Is that not causing a problem.

Pedro: That is not me senor..

CW: Do you feel you owe the people of the United States anything?

Pedro: I don't understand.

CW: Pedro you are an illegal alien in the US. Your presence here is costing the citizens of this country their hard earned and spent TAX DOLLARS. Do you feel or have anything to say to the people of this country who have for better or worse allowed you to live here?

Pedro: I don't know what to say senor.. I need to leave.

ed note: And with that Pedro got up and slinked off out the door of the meeting place. All 5 feet 1 inch of him. It is obvious Pedro comes form a place that in no way compares to the US. Interviewing "Pedro" was a good experience on the whole and I hope has provided you some insight into the mind and inner workings of an illegal alien.

If I can in a few months I would like to re-interview Pedro after the current "immigration" debate is over. That is if he hasn't been deported.

Thanks to all..

~~CerebralWaste~~

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try doing this in ANY other country.

April 10, 2006 5:10 AM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Isn't that the truth Colonel.

Why some, in and OUT of office continue to allow our border and immigration laws to be IGNORED is tantamount to treason in my eyes. And that statement includes both political parties, who have had some JACKASS tart over the age of 50 in the Oval Office.

I think this interview shows a "typical" illegal alien residing in the US. I only wish the interview was being done now that the issue is even more of the forefront of everyone's mind.

But let me be clear. I do not oppose LEGAL immigration. In fact I support it and if given the chance I might consider being a "SPONSOR" for someone who truely wishes to come and live in the US for the purposes of becoming a Citizen.

April 10, 2006 5:33 AM  
Blogger Um Naief said...

Do you honestly think the immigration issue will be over in a couple of months? In Cali, they're having protests and such almost every day over this... I doubt seriously if this will be over as quickly as you predict.

Interesting interview here... but there is SO much more to this. These ppl get so much more than many Americans get and it's sickening. I honestly can't stand it. To think that many of these ppl have children here (and are Americans by law), have their education paid and, sometimes, get free college is disgusting. I disagree w/ it entirely.

Anyway... I hope you go more in-depth w/ the next interview. Much more needs to be covered.

April 17, 2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Tooners!!

Glad you stopped by! No the situation won't be solved in a couple of months and I had planned to get deeper question wise with "Pedro" but he got up and left during the questions. He couldn't take the heat from being on the CEREBRALWASTE interview HOTSEAT. Though at least he did submit himself to the inteview.. (hint hint)

I will try to track Pedro down in a month or so and see if he will continue the interview.

You are right the situation with illegals is over the top and has to be dealt with. The sooner the better.

Don't be a stranger Tooners....You view are always welcome here.

April 18, 2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger Um Naief said...

hey... I'm on holiday in the States right now... haven't been posting too much on others' blogs. I thought your interview was way interesting.... I hope there's more.

I saw ur blog on SBG.. the infidelity blog she wrote about.. are you wanting an interview w/ me? Or did I misunderstand the post?

April 18, 2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Tooners!!

Email me at skunkcrazy@aol.com

and I will fill you in on my diabolical plan!!

April 18, 2006 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home